Best Google Ads Company in Nagpur Maharashtra
As a Certified Google Ads Expert will set up your Google Adwords account and campaigns targeting only those keywords that are relevant to your business. Avail the best Google Adwords services in Nagpur in all major cities in India. Our Google Adwords Expert have the right experience to help you get in touch with the genuine customers and grow your business in no time.
Our Services tags: Best Google Ads Agency in Nagpur, Google Adwords Company in Nagpur, Google Adwords Services in Nagpur, Google PPC Services Nagpur, Google Ads Expert in Nagpur, Google Ads Agency in Nagpur, Google Adwords Certified Company in Nagpur, Google AdWords Agency Nagpur.
Call Google Certified Experts Nagpur – +91 9890189438
What is SEO and PPC Services?
Improvements to SEO can help your website rank higher on Google Search by making it more relevant to users, while PPC ads like Google Ads are paid online advertisements which allow businesses and website owners like you to bid on the chance to show an ad next to searches on Google.com.
PPC is short for pay-per-click advertising, a system that enables you to advertise on Google, getting your message out to a vast audience of people searching for products, services, or information that you can provide.
What is PPC and how it works?
Pay-per-click (PPC) is an online advertising model in which an advertiser pays a publisher every time an advertisement link is “clicked” on. Alternatively, PPC is known as the cost-per-click (CPC) model. The pay-per-click model is offered primarily by search engines (e.g., Google) and social networks (e.g., Facebook).
Sometimes people ask, “Why would I pay to appear on Google when I can get my site to show up for free?” The answer is, it’s not as easy to drive “free traffic” as you think.
Before you begin a paid campaign on Google Ads, you’ll select between seven campaign types: search, display, video, shopping, app, smart, or performance max.
- Search ads are text ads that are displayed among search results on a Google results page.
- Display ads are typically image-based and are shown on web pages within the Google Display Network.
- Video ads are between six and 15 seconds and appear on YouTube.
- Shopping campaigns appear on search results and the Google shopping tab.
- App campaigns use information from your app to optimize ads across websites.
- Smart campaigns have Google finding the best targeting to get you the most bang for your buck.
- Performance Max is a new campaign type that lets advertisers access all Google Ads inventory from a single campaign.
Initial Campaign/Account Setup & Optimization
- Whether you have an existing Google Ads account that needs fine-tuning, or an entirely new setup, we follow a number of best practices, including:
- Keyword research – identify new opportunities for target key terms based on search query volume, competition, budget, and desired visibility.
- Develop ad Groups – create multiple ads for each ad group, including copywriting of ad titles and descriptions.
- Set budget and bidding strategies.
- Configure account settings for most effective ad display and efficient use of campaign budget.
- Set geographic targeting for each campaign.
- Develop negative keyword list to discourage unqualified leads.
- Conversion tracking – setup performance goals, including form submissions and call-tracking.
- Quality assurance – integrate Google Analytics, test conversion goals, monitor average positions and ensure that all keyphrases and ad copy is approved by Google.
- Review landing pages and provide conversion optimization recommendations to drive leads when new visitors arrive on your pages (otherwise, what’s the point, right!?).
Campaign Management – Monitoring & Reporting
Once your campaign is active, we continuallya monitor to ensure optimal ongoing performance:
- Monitor campaign on an ongoing basis and adjust bids for optimal performance and ROI.
- Evaluate performance of ads and assess conversion rates.
- Allocate greater portion of budget towards ads and terms with the highest proven conversions rates over time.
- Prepare monthly report summarizing campaign activity with future recommendations; this information will help to inform any subsequent performance adjustments each month.